Sunday, November 4, 2012

If I Had A Level In A Game


Okay, so I basically mostly copied just and pasted this post from Dan's post 

Dan wanted me to make a "my/me version" of his post, so here it is! And also, here is the, rules? guidelines? explanation?:
Image if you were a boss in a video game.  What would be the music to your level?  What would be the boss theme of you?Now when you imagine this, it doesn't have to be you exactly, but the point here I want you to use your creative caps to ponder about this.  Do not pick very stereotypical choices from popular games, have reasons for them.  Describe what kind of level it would be (if you are not sure, just give it, and proceed without description).  Make your level music suitable for the boss theme, and vice-versa.  Also you cannot be a final boss.

Level Theme: 
For me, when I listen to this, I think of it being night, and it raining. But it's not raining the same throughout the entire level. It's slow at the beginning, and then picks up when the music does, and the amount of rainfall depends on the 'mood' of the music. I also see this kind of being in the setting of outside in a kind of wooded area, and the ground is muddy, and there are some ledges/cliffs/hills to go up, and the higher you go up, the more above the tree line you get, and the more you can see a lit cityscape in the background behind the trees.



Boss Theme:
Okay, for the boss part, I would want to have like, lightning, which would strike when the cymbal is hit(in the background music). I would just want to cut the music so it doesn't have the electric guitar part.

Yay! I think I did this right.... I hope I did anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment