Saturday, August 11, 2012

Artsy Time!

     Now, I wanted to kind of have some fun and make a, relatively large post on, well, just my artistic talents.  I mostly just wanted to express my creativityness (yes, I like to make up words, I'm cool like that). And I also just wanted to post some pictures... PICTURES! Everyone loves pictures!



     First off, I wanted to post something I've only really recently started really getting into....
Nail Art!!

Now, I've done a lot of other nail art designs before. Such as, watermelon, ladybug, night sky, candy canes, and several others, but I have no idea where the pictures for them are... So! Once I find them, I shall post them up. :)

Photo-Manipulation!!
Next, I'll post some photo-manipulated pictures!



These were all done in PhotoScape, and the only manipulating I did was I added a border, some vignetting, and did some Cross Process on High, to make the colours come out better. Other than that, this that is actually how the colour of the sky looked. (I can upload the originals upon request)

Next on my list, is unedited Photography!
Photography!!

This picture is of some of the things I have been given from my ex. (Three carnation flowers[pink, yellow, and pink/yellow], a robot necklace from Forever 21[an 18th birthday gift from his sister], a promise ring[one on the left], and an engagement ring[one on the right])




Next, is paper art!
Paper Art!!
Originally, I spent about 3 hours trying to make a paper rose, origami style... I've always been terrible at origami, and after gaining nothing but frustration, headaches, and failed attempts... I gave up at looking at tutorials, and just figured I'd make it my own damn way, from scratch. And viola! I managed to make a fairly decent looking white rose! :) (originally I had intended to make the stem and leaf green, but I forgot until it was to late :( ) And I gave this to my amazing boyfriend ♥
Also, this song was what inspired me to do this:



Next is Paper Charms!
Paper Charms!!
This I made using paper from my sketch book (it's acid free paper and is thicker like manila paper) and good clear scotch tape. I made this for my boyfriend and I's second month anniversary :) (the white rose represents him, as his favorite flower is the white rose, and the one that represents me is the red tulip, for it being my favorite flower.) And in case it's hard to read, it says "I Love You" on the front, and "Forever and Always" on the back.

Lastly, Drawings!
Drawings!!







And that's it for today folks!! I may do a post like this every month. Make it like a monthly art update :P
Ciao folks! :D

1 comment: