Friday, August 17, 2012

Minecraft - Pixel Art




     I was thinking about what I should post today, because I've just been having a "lazy" day today; just working on my cousin's tattoo and reading Gargoyle. But because I really don't want to get in the habit of not posting just because I "don't feel like it", I thought I would post some of my art.
     This post will be about my pixel art that I did in Minecraft (as the title suggests).

Tune Met MME


Companion Cube (Portal)


Spider-Man




These are all I have done so far. They're not terribly hard to do, they're just a bit tedious.
If you have any request, just request it in the comment section! :D
(I'll do it so long as I can find a pixel sprite of it)



Now, I am off... TO THE NETHERWORLD!!
*jumps into portal*




No comments:

Post a Comment