Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Day After Halloween

     Good Morning Everyone!

     How was everyone’s Halloween? Did you go out trick or treating? Did you hand out candy? DID YOU DRESS UP?? Well, this Halloween I was at Dan’s (I still am at Dan’s [YAY]) and I handed out candy… Or, well, opened the door too early for the most part and told everyone to take one of each (there was those little snack chip bags, chocolate bars, suckers and rockets)… I didn’t do that great of a job. I guess it was okay for my first time handing out candy. Luckily for me, there was only 8 people that came, LOL. I guess that was because of the fact that it was a Wednesday and it was cold and wet/damp outside. But Dan and I had carved some pumpkins! YAY!

     And because I am kind of half asleep right now, and have no concentration… I shall just post some pictures from yesterday and then I’m going to go nap <3 NAAAPPP <3











No comments:

Post a Comment