Friday, October 26, 2012

Because or Despite

     So. I was on Reddit the other day. (I've had an account for 8 months) And, I came across something interesting. It was basically this guy who has a BBW fetish. And he asked for girls to give their input on if they'd rather have someone who is attracted to them despite their body, or if they'd rather have someone who is attracted to them because of their body.
     Now, I find a lot of people, 'hating' on men who have a strong liking/fetish towards BBW body typed women. And honestly, I don't understand it. Like, seriously. It kind of really annoys me. And a lot of the women were saying that they'd rather have someone want them for who they are, not for their body. Well... Like, honestly, I think it's better to be with someone who wants you for who you are, AND finds every inch of your body desirable for the way that it is. Like, no one seems to have an issue with guys who only find skinny women attractive, but as soon as there's a man who finds someone whom finds only BBW body type women attractive, they're labeled as a 'weirdo' or something else that's negative. And I really think it's unfair.
     I've currently lost my train of thought for this... So, feel free to discuss this with me in the comments if you wish. I'll maybe update this and repost or link back to it once I've added more to it.


     With that said... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment